Lead Abatement, Lead Safe
A certified lead abatement contractor is needed to safely treat and remove lead based paint and lead based paint hazards in order to make the property lead safe for young children and other occupants.
At Seamless Industries we work with state and local funded programs in different communities. Most of our projects consist of a permanent removal of all lead hazards.
Some project examples are:
- Removal of old lead based painted windows and replacing with vinyl replacement units & aluminum trim.
- Removing old lead base painted basement windows & replacing with glass block.
- Encapsulating lead based soffit & fascia with aluminum.
- Re-siding over lead based painted siding with vinyl siding.
- Removing old lead base painted steel gutters & downspouts. And replace it with a seamless aluminum gutter system
YOU MUST BE A CERTIFIED COMPANY WITH CERTIFIED WORKERS IN ABATEMENT & LEAD SAFE TO DO ANY LEAD ABATEMENT PROJECT
Lead paint abatement can be very dangerous if done improperly. It is best to hire a professional. If abatement is done improperly a greater hazard may be created.
If you have any work orders or child with EBL (elevated blood level) call Seamless Industries to assess your project and we can pull the proper permits and create an occupant protection plan and work with state & local authorities to get your project completed.
Seamless Industries has been DHFS certified lead abatement contractor since 1999.